Next Show: May 10th at 6pm

To Listen Live click here http://www.blogtalkradio.com/flushing-2-the-bronx







Or join in on the conversation by dialing us up at 1-646-381-4370















Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I don't know about you but... I AM READY TO GO!


I feel like a 5 year old 12 days from Christmas, except were not excited for Christmas, were awaiting the arrival of the Summer Boys to get ready for another long and tough season. I cannot wait to step into the Rotunda of Citi Field on April 4th which is the Mets annual pre-season workout which i will be attending at 11:00 AM. I am also very excited to see Curtis Granderson in Pinstripes for the first time on Easter night, just the feel that baseball is back, and the talk of the season just makes me think, as a Mets fan; THIS COULD BE OUR YEAR.

No comments:

Post a Comment