Next Show: May 10th at 6pm

To Listen Live click here http://www.blogtalkradio.com/flushing-2-the-bronx







Or join in on the conversation by dialing us up at 1-646-381-4370















Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Venditte, impresses Yanks and Girardi


Pat Venditte, the ambidextrous pitcher showed a ton of promise for the Yankees and Joe Girardi today. Relieving in the fifth inning of New York's 9-6 loss to Atlanta. As the entire Yankees infield huddled around the mound, Venditte fired four warmup pitches from the left side, then four more from the right side. "I think I have to," Venditte said. "I don't have overpowering stuff from either side, and I think I really need this to be able to continue pitching. "I've got a long way to go still. I've only been in the lower levels of the Minors, and I have a lot to prove. Luckily, I have the opportunity to do that. Im looking foward to seeing what this kid really has. He has shown great promise and is one of the top prospects to look for on my list. He is a new thing to the Yankees, throwing both ways and a new thing to Major League Baseball.

No comments:

Post a Comment